I don’t know about you; I cannot speak for you. But this is what I know:
- I do not need or want a king—“liberty minded” or otherwise, and I will not be part of a group of people that wants one.
- I do not need a leader to tell me how to live according to principles and self-discipline.
- I will not be party to violations of those principles, whether on a macro or micro basis; I will not affiliate with those who violate them.
- I will make a difference in my own neighborhood, my own community. I do not need a label or group affiliation to do so.
- I will continue to think for myself, to collect facts and make decisions based on those facts instead of my emotions
Read the rest here.
Within the post linked above, you’ll find links to Sparks31’s comments. It would pay to read them all.
h/t to Western Rifle Shooters. If his blog isn’t on your daily read list, you’re missing out.